Cristina Gabriela Neamț - Qualified Lawyer
As coordinator of the law firm that bears her name, Miss Cristina Neamt is active especially in the field of commercial law, insolvency law, as well as in administrative and fiscal litigation matters.
In her 16 years of experience in the legal field she has successfully represented the interests of renowned clients, both in the negotiation and amicable settlement of disputes, as well as before the court.
She specialized mainly in legal consultancy, assisting and representing clients' interests in the civil, commercial-corporate field, in debt recovery procedures, enforcement and insolvency proceedings, as well as in protecting clients' interests by means of administrative and fiscal litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Law
- Insolvency Law
- Administrative and Fiscal Litigation
- Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Bachelors degree
- Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Master graduate in the speciality Criminal Sciences and Criminology
- UNBR (National Association of the Romanian Bars), Cluj Bar, (2003)
- UNPIR (National Union of Insolvency Practitioners in Romania) – 2010